About the Business
MORONEYS FOOTWEAR CLONMEL are renowned as stockists of famous selections of the world's best footwear labels. A leading general footwear retail merchant, this unique store offers an excellent range of all the latest footwear looks, trends and needs in all sizes from teens to adults every season. See their extensive collections of shoes, trainers, boots, dance or sandals in their comfortable and spacious showrooms on Main Street beside the historic Westgate Arch, where you can try-on and collect. Many labels are stocked including Skechers, Nike, Ecco, Clarks, Gabor, Dubarry, Anatomic, Dubarry, Meindl, Merrell, Timberland and more. Their customer testimonials say that " Moroneys is a gem when looking for shoes, and always worth the visit when in Clonmel ". That says it all.
How to Contact
Business Telephone Number
- 'The Showgrounds Shopping Centre is a prestigious 117,000 sq ft retail development, adjacent to Clonmel Town Centre. The Showgrounds Clonmel brings an unbeatable range of premier retailers and brands to the Clonmel area. The Showgrounds has a strong fashion focus with Marks and Spencer as an anchor tenant and including TK Maxx, Argos Extra,…
- Situated in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, The Coachman formally known as Larry Tobins / Slievenamon is located at 13/14 Parnell Street. The premises boasts three bars including two function rooms. Live entertainment takes place four nights a week satisfying all ages. Recently modernised and refurberished, the premises offers the character and classical…
- Mani restaurant welcomes guests to come relax and enjoy an experience of exceptional food and service, in a beautiful stylish setting.
Declan Hayes, Head Chef and his talented team have created an innovative, healthy, menu to ignite your tastebuds, offering 100% Irish meat and seasonal, organic, ingredients from local producers.…
- We are sisters, Paula and Niamh Dwan. We have been running our little independent family business since 1990 (Yikes! 30 years). At the moment we are operating as a walk in deli and you can now place your order on line, by phone or just walk in.
We serve up epic breakfast baps, yummy sandwiches, super salads, heavenly cakes and…
- Starting back in 1966 under the passion for high quality breads and confectionery that William and Vera Hewitt possessed. They built up a loyal customer base and many of these families are still customers today. After expanding the bakery from the original shop in the late 90's to a vacant unit directly behind the current shop they saw a gap…
- Barry Horgan is the owner Pharmacist at O'Reilly's totalhealth Pharmacy, Clonmel and together with his excellent healthcare team, are proud to be serving the families and local community of Clonmel. They seek to be at the forefront of the local community for professional healthcare and customer service.
- Conor Fleming Opticians has been practicing in Clonmel for 18 years. A lot has changed in that time, the range of products and services and even our location.
Initially we started the practice at 57 Gladstone St. But as time moved on we grew out of that small, intimate location and moved up the street to our present, modern, bright…