Ann Fitzpatrick Florist
About the Business
Clonmel's longest established florist located on Mitchell (The Narrow) Street, in the heart of the historic town centre. We can provide flowers for all occasions and offer same day delivery on orders received by 3pm. We hand make all our bouquets and arrangements in the shop from our supply of fresh flowers delivered every day from the flower market, (no pre bought made up bouquets). You can order online at annfitzpatrick.ie or call the shop on 052 61 232 55 where we would be delighted to discuss you requirements. We also offer a full wedding flower service, just call for a free consultation.
How to Contact
Business Telephone Number
- Starting back in 1966 under the passion for high quality breads and confectionery that William and Vera Hewitt possessed. They built up a loyal customer base and many of these families are still customers today. After expanding the bakery from the original shop in the late 90's to a vacant unit directly behind the current shop they saw a gap…
- Barry Horgan is the owner Pharmacist at O'Reilly's totalhealth Pharmacy, Clonmel and together with his excellent healthcare team, are proud to be serving the families and local community of Clonmel. They seek to be at the forefront of the local community for professional healthcare and customer service.
- Conor Fleming Opticians has been practicing in Clonmel for 18 years. A lot has changed in that time, the range of products and services and even our location.
Initially we started the practice at 57 Gladstone St. But as time moved on we grew out of that small, intimate location and moved up the street to our present, modern, bright…
- Since 1977, we’ve been proud to serve the Irish people with some of their favourite food. And along the way, we’ve managed not just to live history, but create it: from the first drive-thru restaurant in Europe, to the first McCafé in Europe to our ongoing food innovation, McDonald's has been at the forefront of serving our customers. It’s…
- Lonergan's bar is here again to bring you amazing cocktails, bands you must see, and artists you'll hear first here. The only place in Clonmel that can party hard on the weekends and enjoy relaxing drinks at happy hour during the week, all brought to you from the comfort of the heated beer garden!
- Mulcahys of Clonmel is the answer to dining and accommodation in South Tipperary. It is ideally located directly in Clonmel town centre where you have direct access to all shops.
Mulcahy's location makes it the perfect base to explore its town and beautiful surrounding areas. We offer single, twin and double rooms with cots available…
- Tierney's is a family owned and operated bar, located in the centre of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Since 1991 Seán Tierney has been running his bar and restaurant, providing quality food and drink to the people of South Tipperary and North Waterford. Clonmel itself is home to vibrant cultural life, including the annual Clonmel Junction Festival…
- Lana Restaurant has the pleasure of serving you with authentic Thai cuisine from Asia. We bring you the tastes, colours, and smells of Asian street food.
Enjoy the tastes of delicious food put together passionately by our team from Thailand, Indonesia, China and Malaya. Savory, delicious dishes has won the hearts of many local…