Clonmel Borough District and Tipperary County Council in partnership with Tipperary Local Enterprise Office and County Tipperary Chamber of Commerce.
Here you can browse and buy from Clonmel businesses, support your local business and find out about local take-out from your favourite restaurant.
- Podiatry/Chiropody clinic - medical treatment for all lower limb abnormalities/problems for all ages and gender. Private treatment only due to no HSE funding for medical card patients within the private sector.
- The Bookmarket is the only independent book shop in Clonmel stocking books of all descriptions including fiction, non fiction, children's, local history, poetry and much more. We are great supporters of local authors and independently produced books. We can order difficult to find books, unusual titles and out of print books. We are the…
- Optique Vision is an optometry practice on O'Connell Street. We provide a range of specialist eyecare products and services including the detailed retinal OCT scan. Previously trading as RH Major Opticians but owned by Fiona Lonergan FBDO since 2004. Optique Vision prides itself on state of the art eyecare with all the latest trends in…
- I have a deep understanding of user habits and behaviors.
I am committed to using fact-based knowledge and my unique brand of innovation to help you dominate the competition.
Every website, content creation and videos project is customised for optimum visibility and audience response.
- Fresh new place in Irish Town.
- coffee specialties
- Non alcoholic Cocktails
Home made desserts.. go back to the 60's design. Come take a look and try
- At Shu4u we love shoes! Irish owned and operated, founded in 2009, we stock a fabulous collection of cutting edge, stylish, elegant, lady's and gentlemen's footwear. Our on-trend range is a broad mix of special occasion and everyday wear, catering for all ages and pockets. We specialising in sourcing styles that are often a little bit…
- Family owned Chinese restaurant serving the people of Clonmel for over 23 years.
Available for takeaway, sit-down or delivery.
Monday to Saturday: 12PM to 2PM and 5PM - 11PM
Sunday: All day
- Ryandesignboutique is a small boutique with a lot of personality and style. Elaine opened the shop in 1997 and has seen a lot of changes in the years. Trends come and go and labels changed over the years but the one thing that Elaine always believed in was "ITS NOT WHAT YOUR WEARING BUT HOW YOU WEAR IT" . Elaine believes customers should…
- Civil and Structural Engineers. We design, inspect and certify structures and site infrastructure on projects throughout Ireland
- MORONEYS FOOTWEAR CLONMEL are renowned as stockists of famous selections of the world's best footwear labels. A leading general footwear retail merchant, this unique store offers an excellent range of all the latest footwear looks, trends and needs in all sizes from teens to adults every season. See their extensive collections of shoes,…
- Clonmel's longest established florist located on Mitchell (The Narrow) Street, in the heart of the historic town centre. We can provide flowers for all occasions and offer same day delivery on orders received by 3pm. We hand make all our bouquets and arrangements in the shop from our supply of fresh flowers delivered every day from the flower…
- Opened by Aisling Kilroy in 2004, The Narrow Space is a treasure trove of beautiful things. In the downstairs shop we have ceramics, jewellery, pottery, wood, candles, cards, homewares, kiddies toys...most of them designed and made in Ireland. We are must visit if you are looking for that unique pressie - whether it's a thank you, house…